birding-aus

FW: Test message

To: "Birds" <>, "Trevor Cowie" <>
Subject: FW: Test message
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:42:28 +0930

-----Original Message-----
From: Trevor Cowie
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 1:10 PM
To: Tony Russell
Subject: Re: Friday today.

Just returned home , having lunch and then I have the dead line for SAOA
Newsletter causing me a problem at the moment with the Salt Fields re
entery information. So today is not good.

Please could you send me a Birding Aus email as is, of any thing as I am
still not receiving direct and would like to see if the words of Birding
Aus are causing a problem.

Thanks

Trevor