birding-aus

Bushnell binoculars - PS

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Bushnell binoculars - PS
From: "Trevor Ford" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:20:48 +1000
G'day,

In case anyone is searching the archives for "Bushnell" in the years to come, I
thought I'd best send this PS with just one "n" in "Bushnell"  within the
subject heading!

Bausch & Lomb Elite binoculars focused the "opposite" way, and when B & L were
taken into the Bushnell fold, the Elite range was continued (and upgraded), and
continued to focus the "opposite" way. Perhaps Peter's "normal" Bushnell
Legends are from a parallel range established by Bushnell?

Trevor.

From: Peter Shute <pshute AT nuw.org.au>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:43:19 +1100
My Bushnell Legends are "normal" then, so it doesn't apply to all models.

Sent using BlackBerry