birding-aus

Information Request: Australian Birding Over Easter

Subject: Information Request: Australian Birding Over Easter
From: Albert Low <>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:17:55 +0900
Hi all,
        I am a student based in Perth, WA, who is considering doing a
week-long birding trip within Australia over the Easter long weekend.
Basically, I am free during the period between 10-19 April and was wondering
if people on this list would be able to advise on the best areas to visit
within the country during this time. I am personally considering Cairns and
Darwin since they can be covered throughly during a week long trip but I am
not sure what the conditions are like over there during April. I would also
appreciate any advice pertaining to local agencies or persons who might be
able to show me around as I personally do not drive. Any advice on other
logistical matters or contacts would also be very much appreciated as I
would likely be travelling alone.Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,