birding-aus

Another stalwart of ecology/conservation - Jenny Barnett - dead in Victo

To: <>
Subject: Another stalwart of ecology/conservation - Jenny Barnett - dead in Victorian bushfires
From: Adam Edmonds <>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:56:28 +1100
I was shocked to read this.
I started volunteering at the VNPA from 1997, and have known Jenny since then.
I found her to be one of those "Good People" the rest of us aspire to be.
She was almost always there whenever I rolled in, campaigning vigourously to
protect Victoria's forests.Her loss will be deeply felt.
I offer my heartfelt sympathies to her family and friends, and of course, to
anyone else who has lost someone to this tragedy.

Adam Edmonds
Northcote