birding-aus

Tyto delicatula

To: John Penhallurick <>
Subject: Tyto delicatula
From: Evan Beaver <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:32:16 +1100
Hi John,

It is clear that you know what you're talking about here, and clear to
me that I've got no idea. If you feel the inclination, would you mind
including some definitions or further info to try and get the rest of
us up to speed? I'd like to start with bootstrap support. I reckon i
could guess at sister clade (something like 2 similar species with
over lapping ranges and maybe some interbreeding) but feel free to
correct that one as well.

EB

--
Evan Beaver