birding-aus

Scarlet Chested Parrot Search

To: <>, <>
Subject: Scarlet Chested Parrot Search
From: "Mike Carter" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:48:46 +1100
If you're heading out-back at this time of year you had better make sure you are very well prepared with masses of water, emergency contact systems, and vehicle spares and the know-how to use them. This could be very dangerous especially in the heat of summer. I know because in April 1991 my wife and I were stranded in the desert for 15 days!

Mike Carter
30 Canadian Bay Road
Mount Eliza  VIC 3930
Tel  (03) 9787 7136