birding-aus

Chrysocolaptes lucidus and C.stricklandi and proposed new look for world

To: <>
Subject: Chrysocolaptes lucidus and C.stricklandi and proposed new look for worldbirdinfo & request for help
From: "John Penhallurick" <>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 23:11:26 +1100
Dear Friends,

Sorry. The previous message was rejected by a number of the lists because of
the embedded .gif's.  If anyone would like to see them please request them

And I will send them directly to you.

I've continued implementing the latest splits and lumps in the IOC
Masterlist and have now updated Greater Flameback Chrysocolaptes lucidus &
Crimson-backed Flameback C.stricklandi. Check them out.

I though I would also forward screenshots of what the new version of
worldbirdinfo is going to look like.  See down. Let me know what you think
of the look.

I would also like to ask for help.  I am now 62 years old and I fear that I
will not finish this project. If anyone would like to volunteer to help with
a family, group or even a species, please get in touch with me.

Thanks,

John Penhallurick