birding-aus

Swifts over Turramurra, northern Sydney

To: <>, birding aus <>
Subject: Swifts over Turramurra, northern Sydney
From: Tim Jones <>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:15:53 +0000
Dear All

Also had about ten to a dozen White-throated Needletails over our house in East
Killara about 1 p.m. today, coming down quite low and close to the house for
great views.

Also a pair of Tawny Frogmouths in our friends' back yard in Pymble were
showing well this afternoon, with a youngster in tow.

Cheers

Tim Jones