birding-aus

More Tree Sparrows, Serendip Sanctuary, Vic.

To: <>, <>
Subject: More Tree Sparrows, Serendip Sanctuary, Vic.
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:36:50 +1100
That's really interesting, Anthea. We've heard that there is a flock of Tree
Sparrows in the area (actually along the road to Lara), but we've never had
any joy finding them - we even had a pretty good look the weekend before
last during the Twitchathon. It never occurred to me to look in the pigeon
and frogmouth aviary even though I've seen sparrows flying in and out!

All the best,

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Melbourne