birding-aus

Adelaide and Hattah

To: "JONSON, Matz" <>,
Subject: Adelaide and Hattah
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:04:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi Matz,

I am sure you will hear from some SA and VIC birders. I can only comment on
Adelaide Rosella which I had in downtown Adelaide (although Eastern Rosella
appeared to be way more common there) and Koala. Recently I had 28 Koalas along
Great Ocean Road in one day (24 of which in Otway NP along the second half of
the road down to Cape Otway).

Good luck,

Nikolas
Nikolas Haass