birding-aus

Chasing Birds & Conversation Hour

To: "Mick Roderick" <>, "L&L Knight" <>
Subject: Chasing Birds & Conversation Hour
From: "Tim Dolby" <>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:43:36 +1100
Hi all,

For those that missed the Conversation Hour interview on ABC Radio, it's now
streamed online at:

http://www.abc.net.au/local/audio/2008/10/22/2398618.htm?site=melbourne

Ecologist Prof. David Lindenmayer (ANU) was interview first and then I come in
after about 20 minutes. (The whole hour is worth listening to, but you can
scroll forward if you like). I did managed to stick the boot-in a couple of
times at the NSW teams (read Eric the Esky). Good fun.

Remember 'Chasing Birds' is on tonight on ABC 1.

Good luck with the NSW Twitchathon this weekend. I reckon you'll need to break
(a leg) the NSW state record again if you plan to win the national race. I
personally think Victoria's looking good for a national win!

Tim Dolby