birding-aus

Access to the Western Treatment Plant, Werribee - Update

To: "'Chris Sanderson'" <>
Subject: Access to the Western Treatment Plant, Werribee - Update
From: "John Barkla" <>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:11:17 +1100
Chris

As deposits were paid to secure G2 keys, you can apply for a refund at any
time by returning the key.  I expect most people will want a new key and I
would anticipate a deposit will be required for that.  Common sense would
dictate that the new deposit will be the same amount as the old one to avoid
unnecessary accounting, but this has not yet been confirmed by Melbourne
Water.  I will make an enquiry and let the list know.

John

  _____