birding-aus

Problem with Archive & House Crow

To: ? birding-aus <>
Subject: Problem with Archive & House Crow
From: Peter Ewin <>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:58:17 +1000
Thanks to everyone who responded - archives are now back up and running (have
the details) though I don't hold much faith in finding the bird - looks like
the last record was late August.
I would be intrigued to know if it is dead or has just moved on (looking at the
reports it could quite easily move about 500 metres and remain un-noted for
quite a while).
Will see how I go.
Cheers,
Peter> From: > To: > Date: Wed, 15
Oct 2008 19:13:05 +1000> Subject: [Birding-Aus] Problem with Archive & House
Crow> > > Hi all,> Have tried a couple of times this week to search the
archives and have had no luck - get the following message:> References: [
(can't open the index) ] > Is there a problem with the archives at the moment?>
> I am actually looking to get info on the House Crow in Dee Why. Have there
been any recent reports (or more importantly has anyone dipped lately).
Hopefully I can track down the details again or I might send a call for help
out later in the week (I will be probably looking on Sunday).> > Cheers,>
this mailing list, > send the message:> unsubscribe > (in the body of the
message, with no Subject line)> to: >