birding-aus

Black swans nesting

To: <>
Subject: Black swans nesting
From: "Patrick Faulkner" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:00:33 +1100
Hi,

Just letting you know there is a black swan nesting on a mound of twigs
(protected by two males) on the edge of Moonee Ponds Creek,  very close
to the Moonee Ponds Creek Bike path, between Footscray Road & Dynon
Road.

Regards

Patrick Faulkner | Library Assistant

Hall & Wilcox | Lawyers | Level 30, 600 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia
Phone +61 3 9603 3555 | Fax +61 3 9670 9632

<>  |
www.hallandwilcox.com.au <http://www.hallandwilcox.com.au/>

Melbourne Law Firm of the Year 2007, Finalist 2008 (Australasian Legal
Business magazine)

Have you seen our latest Intellectual Property Update?    Intellectual
property considerations for internal restructuring
<http://www.hallandwilcox.com.au/Portals/1/html_emails/IP_IT/ipit_update
/intellectual_property_considerations_13_10_08.html>
<http://www.hallandwilcox.com.au/Portals/1/html_emails/IP_IT/ipit_update
/intellectual_property_considerations_13_10_08.html>

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and for the use of the intended
recipient(s) only. It may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure
or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
Hall & Wilcox handles information according to relevant privacy laws.
Our privacy policy can be reviewed at our website: \u
http://www.hallandwilcox.com.au/pages/disclaimer/privacy.asp \u0