birding-aus

Birding as a death hazard - Crikey blog post

To: <>, Birding Aus <>, Birdchat group <>, Birds Queensland Forum <>, Birdtalk list <>, <>, Mark Cocker <>, Roger Potts <>
Subject: Birding as a death hazard - Crikey blog post
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 05:27:12 +0930
Dear Bob
Is it possible to get hold of a copy of Mark's book?  I'm doing a PhD on
American birdwatchers in the Top End, and would like to read it.

I haven't time at the moment to comment in detail on my or others'
experience - this is my busiest time of year.  But as a biological
consultant surveying birds, I've had close encounters with very large
crocodiles, buffalo, venomous snakes, and the most dangerous, amorous
miners!
Denise L Goodfellow