birding-aus

Desert Birder Death

To: "'Syd Curtis'" <>, "'Baus Aus'" <>
Subject: Desert Birder Death
From: "Stephen Ambrose" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:34:18 +1100
A pictorial representation of Syd's description of a Spanish Windlass can be
seen at http://www.inquiry.net/oudoor/skills/b-p/windlass-htm.

The down side of this technique is that you need two people. But if you are
in a remote location it is important that you are in the company of at least
one other person.

Stephen Ambrose
Ryde, NSW