birding-aus

Seeking sites to add to BOCA Birding Maps

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Seeking sites to add to BOCA Birding Maps
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 15:16:18 +1000
Hi everyone,

The list of locations referenced by BOCA Birding Maps (http://www.birdobservers.org.au/default.asp) is growing (thanks to all organisations that are willing to let us link to them) and I am about to upload some more links (mainly in the Logan, Frankston and Horsham areas). At the moment the system is mainly displaying links to other websites that contain nformation about places to go birding (with links to Eremaea for many sites), although we hope to add the ability for registered users (not necessarily BOCA members) to add sites in the near future. I know of a number of organisations that publish useful information but have had little luck in contacting them and I don't want to add links without permission. So if anyone can help me contact any of the following organisations (or indeed any others you know about that are not currently on the map) I would be most grateful.

Birds Southeast (SA club)
Birds Australia Southern NSW and ACT
BA Capricornia
Fleurieu Birdwatchers
Hastings Birdwatchers
Tourism Bodies in Noosa, Lismore, Tamworth, Manilla, Barraba, Ballina, Fleurieu, Weddin Shire, Kyogle
NT Tourism
Any info on Tasmania

Thanks

--

*Dave Torr*

*Honorary Marketing Manager*

*Bird Observation & Conservation Australia*
183 - 185 Springvale Road
P.O. Box 185
Nunawading VIC 3131
Tel: 0400 566 656
Fax: 03 9894 4048

_http://www.birdobservers.org.au/_

/*Helping today's birds survive tomorrow*/

/The views in this email are those of the user and do not necessarily reflect the views of Bird Observation & Conservation Australia. The information contained in this email message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any attached files is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Bird Observation & Conservation Australia does not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in this email or attached files. As Internet communications are not secure, Bird Observation & Conservation Australia does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files./