birding-aus

Scanners

To: "Andy Burton" <>, "Graham Turner" <>
Subject: Scanners
From: "Peter Shute" <>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:28:30 +1000
I've never tried any of these techniques, but I've heard of people
photographing slides projected on a screen, photographing slides
directly, and even photographing their (high resolution) monitor.

Here is a link to a site explaining how to make a jig to photograph them
directly:
http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/photo/slide_photographing.html

I like this jig, made out of PVC pipe:
http://www.pbase.com/ronnie_14187/image/68630599