birding-aus

RFI Macquarie Marshes

To: <>
Subject: RFI Macquarie Marshes
From: scott butcher <>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:15:29 +0000
Hi There

Can anybody supply me with information about good spots for birding at the
Maquarie Marshes. I would like to head from Sydney out there this weekend.

I rang someone today who basically said not to bother as they are pretty much
dry.

Would really appreciate any advice from anyone whos been there recently and
also the best places to access with only a 2 wheel drive car.

What about access across private land as well are there any landowners that
anyone can recommend me getting in touch with.

Thanks, Scott Butcher