birding-aus

VACANCY Eaglehawk Tasmania Pelagic Sept 08

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: VACANCY Eaglehawk Tasmania Pelagic Sept 08
From: Richard Baxter <>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 04:10:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,
                         During the last week I've had a couple of people
withdraw from the Eaglehawk Tasmania two day pelagic trip on the weekend of the
13-14th Sept 2008, due to work commitments.   I now have a couple of vacancies
for anyone that might be interested.

For those that have not been on one of my Eaglehawk Pelagic weekends, we
usually fly down to Hobart on Friday night, stay at the Lufra Hotel in
Eaglehawk, go out to sea all Sat, have dinner together at the Lufra on Sat
night, go out to sea all Sunday..  Return to the Lufra to get out of our
pelagic gear/shower/change etc and then drive to Hobart and fly home Sunday
night.

This itinerary gives us two full days at sea and we can share hire car costs as
well as have a get-together dinner on Sat night.

The trip is definately going ahead and from recent Tassie trip reports there
should be some good seabirds about.

The cost is $120 per day, no deposit required just pay up on the day.

Trip is non-profit.

Cheers
Richard Baxter