birding-aus

The Garden of Eden (Foya Mountains, Indonesia)

To: birding aus <>
Subject: The Garden of Eden (Foya Mountains, Indonesia)
From: david taylor <>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:48:19 +1000

I'm going on memory on the exact species name , but how awesome was the courtship display of the male black sickle-billed bird of paradise!

Was that the correct species?

Yes what a truly incredible place - personally made me feel good that such a place still exists on planet earth.

cheers

David Taylor