birding-aus

Re: E-mail problems

To: <>
Subject: Re: E-mail problems
From: Greg Oakley <>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 09:22:39 +1000
I am also not receiving BA emails to my hotmail address (I notice that John
also has a Hotmail address ­ is this the problem?),

Cheers,
Greg

Hi all,

Birding-aus e-mails have not been getting through to me for the last day or
two. Other e-mails have still been getting through so the problem appears to
be
restricted to e-mails from birding-aus. I've checked my e-mail filter and
birding-aus is still on the allowed list, so this doesn't seem to be the
problem either. Has anyone else been having a similar problem and/or can
offer
some suggestions on possible reasons for this or possible solutions?

Thanks in advance,
John Graff