birding-aus

FW: black breasted button quail

To: john hammond <>
Subject: FW: black breasted button quail
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:20:13 +1000
Thanks John.

It always helps to include that sort of detail when reporting unusual sightings, as people will invariably ask for clarification.

The QPWS may be interested in the sighting, but I couldn't find a general email address / contact point for people to report wildlife sightings on the EPA website. Perhaps you could forward a note to

Regards, Laurie.