birding-aus

Re: Savannah Cat Legal Status

To: Robert Inglis <>
Subject: Re: Savannah Cat Legal Status
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:05:38 +1000
Bob,

I personally think they are more of a threat to native wildlife due to their larger size. My comment on desexing meant that by being desexed, the chance of thir genetic make-up entering the gene pool of the feral cat population is pretty well zero. And also to prevent the genes being used by breeders who hadn't forked out the price for a stud animal As for desexed cats just slothing around, well that is a myth. A desexed cat is just as capable of killing wild life as an entire one.

As for missing out, well I think they are not missing much anyway.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford