birding-aus

Message: South Maroubra

Subject: Message: South Maroubra
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 00:41:26 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I have just registered at this mailing list so I am not 100% how it works.

I will be in the Eastern Suburbs on June 21, Saturday. I was thinking of
going out to South Maroubra to photograph heath birds, but since I did live
there for fourteen years, I was never interested in birds then - birds (and
bird photography) are something that I really became interested in since
about 2004.

What species could I expect to see/photograph there?

Or should I head to say Centennial Park, which I do not know either and try
my luck there?

I sincerely appreciate any help.

Regards
Akos