birding-aus

FW: Bencubbin malleefowl survey

To: <>
Subject: FW: Bencubbin malleefowl survey
From: John Graff <>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 20:00:52 +1030
Hi all

I was asked to forward info about an opportunity to volunteer in an upcoming
Malleefowl survey in the northeast wheatbelt of WA (see below). I've left off
the flyer since it was an attachment, but if anyone's interested, I can send
you a copy off list. Alternatively, you can contact Carl Danzi (details below)
for more information. The survey is running from 18-29 August, but my
understanding is that you do not have to volunteer for the whole time.

Cheers
John Graff