birding-aus

BOWRA

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: BOWRA
From: robert morris <>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:00:43 +0000
Dear All

I'll be heading in land to Bowra over the long weekend from the 2nd May (Friday
- leaving after lunch) returning by monday night. I'll be staying at Bowra
Station on Saturday / Sunday nights ($25 pp/night self catering) and stopping
somewhere enroute on Friday night. I'm going looking for Hall's Babbler,
Chestnut-breasted Quail Thrush etc. etc. If you're interested in coming along I
have room for 1 person to share travelling costs etc. from Brisbane.

Email me at  if you're interested

kind regardsRob Morris  Brisbane, Australia
Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org