birding-aus

RE: The mad lorikeet

To: "'Bill Stent'" <>, "'Karen'" <>, "'Russell Woodford'" <>, "'Birding-Aus'" <>
Subject: RE: The mad lorikeet
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 12:03:20 +1000
Ruth’s brother adopted a Rainbow Lorikeet when it joined him and his staff
at a company BBQ. It was clearly tame, but a little scraggly-looking, so he
took it home. It now lives in the house with the family – and it is also a
little aggressive with everyone except him (much to the chagrin of his wife
who feeds it, cleans its accommodation and generally looks after it).

Paul Dodd

Docklands, Melbourne