birding-aus

RE:

To: "'Alan McBride'" <>, "'Birding Aus'" <>
Subject: RE:
From: "Gregory Little" <>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:02:00 +1000
All

I know people here in Australia who collect discarded toys left at the
front of houses for Council pick-up days and send them by the box load
to Sri Lanka because the people there are happy to fix them for their
children. I have been asked to send any old computer stuff to SL even if
it does not work. When one has nothing one becomes very inventive. The
point again is that the cost here is too high to bother repairing them
and we simply chuck them away. Why not give them to someone who may be
able to have a chance to fix them.

Greg Little

Greg Little - Principal Consultant
General Flora and Fauna