birding-aus

Re: House Crow (not a sighting)

To: Gregory Little <>, birding australia <>
Subject: Re: House Crow (not a sighting)
From: Grant Brosie <>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:30:43 +1100 (EST)
Greg,

My stance is this....leave the bird alone as we would
for any other vagrant. However, if the bird is joined
by another...therefore posing a colonising threat,
then steps must be taken.
This is one bird.
At this point I must say that we're repeating
ourselves and no longer a viable, interesting thread.

Cheers,
Grant Brosie
Raworth

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail