birding-aus

House Crow

Subject: House Crow
From: "Gregory Little" <>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:58:54 +1100
Dean

With due respect to your research, I feel the point is, nip the
potential problem in the bud now by getting rid of the crow. It appears
to be ship assisted as it has shown up at a major port city. If it is a
natural self introduction there will be more, most likely on the north
Australian coast somewhere, and we could not hold them back even if we
wanted to.

Greg Little

Greg Little - Principal Consultant
General Flora and Fauna