birding-aus

birdwatchers - spiderwatchers?

To: david taylor <>
Subject: birdwatchers - spiderwatchers?
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:24:34 +1100
David,

There are several Herpetology groups at least 3 Frog groups,a native fish group, at least one Arachnology group, several native plant societies, groups for Bats and Cetaceans and Mammals. That list is not exhaustive, As well there are the various groups that fall under "Field Naturalists". Then you have the Earth Sciences related groups. It seems that if it walks, crawls, flies or just sits there and looks vaguely interesting, there is a group of people out there determined to bother it :)

Cheers,

Carl Clifford