birding-aus

Gang-gang Cockatoos

Subject: Gang-gang Cockatoos
From: "Evan Beaver" <>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:51:37 +1100
...and our resident female Satin Bowerbird is teasing me with a pretty
good Glossy-Black impersonation. It's funny because the call is the
'sitting in a tree eating' call, not the 'flying past'. She (Mrs
Bower) must travel further afield than I give her credit for as the
Glossies don't feed very close to here, but have flown over the house
almost every day in the last week.

EB