birding-aus

Franklins Gull, Dampier, WA

Subject: Franklins Gull, Dampier, WA
From: "Nathan Waugh" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:23:14 +0900
Hi All,

Yesterday afternoon (17/2/08) I observed and photographed what appears to be
a Franklin's Gull on the Oval in Dampier, WA.
I will post some photos up for people to look at. I will also che4ck out the
oval this afternoon to see if it is still present.

Having a few other interesting things turn up too i.e. Frigatebirds (which I
haven't seen in the area yet) (they appeared to be Greater however I will
get back to you on that one).

The cyclone will keep throwing a few things my way. (fingers crossed)

Cheers,

Nathan Waugh
Karratha, WA
0409 454 106