birding-aus

Searching local birding guides in Australia

Subject: Searching local birding guides in Australia
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:41:47 +1100
I have no views as to whether this is a good idea or not - but if anyone is
tempted to sign up I would also strongly encourage them to sign up to
www.birdingpal.org. I have met many great overseas (and Aus) birders who
want to visit Werribee through this site, and equally I have had many
enjoyable days out in other parts of Aus and internationally with Birding
Pals. It's a fantastic site and really useful if you travel at all - even if
you can't find someone to take you birding you can usually find someone to
give advice!