birding-aus

Tents

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Tents
From: Chris Brandis <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:22:25 +1100
Hi all
I have used quick erect tents, one with a centre pole that folds flat but in strong winds the pole has bent. Now I use a 2mx2m "30 second" one with an internal frame that sits on the roof rack and is up in a few minutes, big enough to standup in and live in during poor weather or pest insects. I have used it for over 10 years for myself or 2 people for several weeks but you need to peg it down well if it becomes windy.
Cheers  Chris