birding-aus

Opinions on birding week on Fraser Island versus Darran leal photo tour

Subject: Opinions on birding week on Fraser Island versus Darran leal photo tour ?
From: "Natalia Atkins" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:23:13 +1000
My partner and I are great fans of Fraser Island (for birding and
photography) , and I was happy to learn that in May there will be both
`birding week' held at Kingfisher bay resort, as well as a `photo
expedition' week held by Darren Leal (also based at Kingfisher bay resort at
that time).

Has anyone on the list participated in either of these? I'm particularly
interested in feedback regarding Darran Leal's wild-life photography
expeditions. I can only find the sales-type blurbs on google.

Thanks for your help!