birding-aus

Re: rufous fantails and bats

Subject: Re: rufous fantails and bats
From: Victoria Quinton <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:18:42 -0800 (PST)
Thank you every one for your replies and some very useful information.

  Mike, and others, I can let you know more information later.

Also, it is a site that was once on the "Atlas site' list but I no longer have
the details.

  Are there any Field Naturalist groups based on the Mornington Peninsula?

 I do not live there, but my father does, and I could pass on the information
to him.

  Many thanks again
And happy birding in 2008

  Victoria