birding-aus

Shell Wildlife Photo Exhibition

To: <>
Subject: Shell Wildlife Photo Exhibition
From: "Gordon and Pam" <>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:24:33 +1100
Dear birders -

Took my sons to the Aus Museum in Sydney yesterday for this temporary
exhibition.

I've seen it a couple times in previous years, and it's always very good to
stunning. This year's bird photos are wonderful - if you can get to the Aus
Museum, to see them, I heartily recommend it, unless photos just aren't your
cup of tea.

Unfortunately, from their website, it seems it is only coming to Sydney this
year. You can view the winners and commended pics at:

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/wpy/onlineGalle
ry.do
<http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temvery%20porary-exhibitions/wpy/onl
ineGallery.do>