birding-aus

Danish X-mas greeting

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Danish X-mas greeting
From: "Peter H. Them" <>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:41:25 +0100
Dear Aus birders ... Greeting from the sunny green winter Denmark. My attitude to life is to have a good time and make the best of each day, what we think that everyone should do.

"To move, to breath, to fly, to float, To gain all while you give, To roam the roads of lands remote: To travel is to live." as the writer H. C. Andersen said. My wife and I enjoy travelling and two of our fantastic and wonderful highlights of this year was the Parrot Watching explore to Brazil www.brasilien-2007.dk ( this website is the danish logbook for the Brazil trip) as well as the Parrot Watching explore to Ethiopia. We still think this planet is a wonderful place to be and that life is fantastic ( what would we do without it), meeting people from all nations when travelling, seeing the beautifull sceneries and watching all the different parrots and other birds as well as other animals, absolut fantastic. The worry today is to maintain the planet as it is, and we are all threatened by the global warming which is slowly becoming quite a big problem, and something has to be done and that must be soon, at least if we want to leave a world behind us that gives the coming generations the same fantastic place to have a good life. Around the globe, there are amazing individuals who have dedicated their lives to the conservation of parrots and other birds as well as ecotourism. As a global corporation committed to social and environmental concerns, we - the birders - must join in the worldwide efforts to promote greater awareness of the endangered species for the benefit of the future generations.

I wish your all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Many X-mas greetings,

Peter