birding-aus

Lesser Yellowlegs: Update and Details

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Lesser Yellowlegs: Update and Details
From: Matt Hinze <>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:14:56 +1100
Gday Everyone,

The Lesser Yellowlegs seems to have nestled into Boyters Lane, Jerseyville. It
has now been around for over 4 weeks. Between Ken and I we have a list of
nearly 70 people who have managed to see it. There may be more who have gone
solo and found it as well. If you have gone solo and were successful, could you
let Ken or myself know so we can keep the tally right!

The news is that Ken and I saw it yesterday without any trouble, and that is
the pattern at the moment. It seems to have settled in with the Marshies, and
is not as wary as it once was. For those still tempted to come over to find it
and who would like assistance / guidance therein, Ken is back from his holidays
and can be contacted again on (02) 65 667846.

Cheers,
Matt Hinze
What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org