birding-aus

Fw: [Birding-Aus] Few birds in Madagascar

Subject: Fw: [Birding-Aus] Few birds in Madagascar
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:14:03 -0800 (PST)
I don't have that much experience with Australia yet (only NT and NSW).
However, my experience so far is that in Australia you typically see much fewer
bird species than in comparable habitats on the other continents I have visited
(Eurasia, mainland Africa, North, Central and South America).

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass

Sydney, NSW