birding-aus

Lesser Yellowlegs still at Jerseyville

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Lesser Yellowlegs still at Jerseyville
From: Matt Hinze <>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:28:03 +1100
Hi everyone,
Yesterday I was joined by about 12 birdo's at Jerseyville in search for the
Yellowlegs. After a quick unsuccessful search of the first swamp on Boyter's
Lane we moved over to the second swamp. A few minutes later one of our party
suggested he had found it. And so he had! We all were able to have great long
looks at it over the next hour, and everyone left rather happy that their trip
had been successful.

Unfortunately for anyone else contemplating a similar trip in the near future,
I am pre-occupied this coming weekend and Ken does not get back until Wednesday
next week. Feel free to ring me to discuss your plans.....

Thanks,
Matt Hinze
What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org