birding-aus

Painted Snipe at Hattah Lakes

To: ? birding-aus <>
Subject: Painted Snipe at Hattah Lakes
From: Peter Ewin <>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:56:30 +1100
Have just got back from a few days at Gluepot and have been shown a photo of a
female Painted Snipe seen by Mallee CMA staff some time last week (I am
assuming last weekend) somewhere in Hattah Lakes. Apparently a pair were
present. Won't get any more details until Monday, but shows that the
environmental water put in the lakes last year is working as a drought refuge
(also lots of other waterbirds present).
Cheers,
Peter
Overpaid or Underpaid? Check our comprehensive Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT==============================www.birding-aus.org