birding-aus

RE: LITTLE TERNS

To: "'BBACA'" <>, <>, <>, <>, "'Bronwyn Englaro'" <>, "'Mr. Martin Ryman'" <>, <>
Subject: RE: LITTLE TERNS
From: "Graham Buchan" <>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:46:02 +1100
Dear Linda,

If I had known that my comments would turn into a political circus I would
not have commented. Next time you want to quote someone at least have the
decency to advise them before you publish your polemic. I do not support
your views, as may be implied by my name being associated with your e-mail
to the Universe (I think you left out God).

Simply protect the birds. If I see any at Penrhyn again I’ll be sure not to
report them. Thanks, at least, for reminding me why I am not a member of any
clubs!

Graham Buchan

   _____