birding-aus

Help with bird identification

To: <>
Subject: Help with bird identification
From: "Adrian Paul" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:51:54 +1000
I have just returned from a three month trip to the Northern Territory and
Western Australia. As an amateur bird enhusiast and photographer I took the
opportunity to take as many bird photos as I could on the trip. However, there
are some birds which I could not accurately identify and I would appreciate it
if list members' could take time to look at the photos and give advice as to
their identity.

The photos can be found at :
m("N02/sets/72157602345619627/","//www.flickr.com/photos/14787844");">http:

Thank you