birding-aus

hello from the Southwest CORNER

Subject: hello from the Southwest CORNER
From: "Jim D" <>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 05:07:49 +0000
Hello Ozzie birders,

what a selction you have to choose from. It's been great so far, sometimes frustrating when driving past intriguing and exciting looking birds by the roadside. (pah!)

Eyre was quite amazinbg in it's location. I was teh only birder there but the caretakers (Bob & Helen)are truely wonderful people, so my stay there was fabulatus.

Am now in Albany, off to Two People's Bay later on. I'm off to Margs River after here, is there a particular place I should visit when I get there? I find it sometimes, difficult to locate the spots where the birds are.

Good birding

James