birding-aus

Swift Parrots at Bateau Bay NSW

To: <>
Subject: Swift Parrots at Bateau Bay NSW
From: "alan morris" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:20:40 +1000
Hi Birders,
Just when you would think that all Swift Parrots would be on their way back to Tasmania, today at my house in Murray St Bateau Bay were two birds. Perhaps they just called in to farewell me on their way through? They have not been here since 10 June 2007.

Mind you, there were still 28 at Quorrobolong on 12 September 2007.

Alan Morris