birding-aus

Spring activity in the rain....

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Spring activity in the rain....
From: Bill Jolly <>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:08:35 +1000
Even though it’s still winter……

We’ve had a couple of days of steady and delightful rain. By no means
drought-breaking, but the garden and the birds are liking it as much as we are.

I’ve just put 30+ new photos on the Abberton website showing some of the
current activity.

Every day just now, a pair of Eastern Whipbirds are parading, in their skulky
way, outside my window - more interested in each other than in me.

The latest photos are at http://www.abberton.org/birds2007.htm

Bill Jolly

"Abberton",
Lockyer Valley, Queensland.

(27º 34' 21" S; 152º 08' 21" E)
NEW jobsjobsjobs.com.au. Find thousands of jobs online now!
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Eau%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fclk%3B114014868%3B17770752%3Bi%3Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ejobsjobsjobs%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=762242361&_r=Hotmail_email_tagline_July07&_m=EXT