birding-aus

Wings 4.3 birding database software

Subject: Wings 4.3 birding database software
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 06:38:14 +0800 (WST)
G'day all

I have no financial interest in this but thought I'd let you know that a
new version of Wings birding software has been released.

Originally only for the Apple Mac it is also available for Windows.  As
far as I know it is the only birding software for Mac OS X.

I've been using it for a few years and am happy with the feature list.
Steve Furino - the author - is responsive to questions and bug reports.

Check it out for a free trial at:

http://web.mac.com/wings_4d/iWeb/Wings/About.html

Actually my vested interest is that the more people who use it the better
it will become.

Cheers
Steve